Performing Bulk Actions in the Card Manager
Managing lots of content can mean lots of repetitive tasks for the Author. Card Manager makes an Author's job simpler by allowing you to filter and take care of tasks for numerous Cards at once. Completing bulk actions helps Authors keep up with dynamic content, ensuring that your team doesn't miss a beat!
How to Filter Cards
- In order to perform bulk actions on Cards, you'll need to find the appropriate Cards. You can do this easily by filtering in Card Manager. Access Card Manager by going to the web app (app.getguru.com) and selecting 'Card Manager' from the left navigation bar.
- On the right side, you will see a list of Card attributes. Select the ones you'd like to sort by and enter the associated values.
- For example, if you wanted to see all the Cards Bobby has created that are not on Boards, the filter configuration could look as such:
- Guru automatically filters the Cards that match the attributes as you select them.
- To adjust the Card attributes displayed in Card Manager, click the Displayed Attributes button and select the aspects of your Cards you want to see.
# How to Perform Bulk Actions
- Navigate to Card Manager by selecting it from the left navigation bar of the web app (app.getguru.com).
- Here, you will see all the Cards your team has created along with certain key attributes about each one. Filter to find the Cards you'd like to act on. Select the Cards you'd like to perform the bulk action of your choice on by clicking in the checkbox located to the left of each Card title, to select all Cards check the box next to 'Card Title'.
- Select the bulk action you'd like to perform. The options are as follows:
- Verify - as a note, you can only verify Cards you are the verifier of, all other Cards will not verify and show up as an error.
- Change Verification Interval
- Move to Collection
- Add to Board
- Share/Private - as a note, you can only share or make Private Cards that you authored.
- Export - the exported Cards will be emailed to you as a CSV in Markdown format.
- Archive - you can recover archived Cards at any time in Card Manager. Instructions on how to do so can be found here.
- Add any additional information such as the Board, or the new verifier and click 'Save' to confirm your action.