Utilizing Card Usage Analytics
Roles: Authors, Admins
Analytics provides insight into how your content is performing and who is utilizing your Cards. Information on which users are accessing certain Cards empowers you to tailor your approach to the team and build out assets while understanding what is enabling reps to close tickets or deals faster. You can also confirm that new reps are reading the onboarding Cards.
How to Evaluate Cards with Analytics
- Navigate to Analytics in the left navigation bar of the web app (app.getguru.com/#/analytics)
- Under 'Most Popular Cards' click the number of views.
- Examine the users who have utilized the Card in the context of the reps who have hit or exceeded team KPIs. Discuss with those reps how they use that content and share the learnings with the team. This way, everyone can improve and utilize winning assets. Also, looking specifically at onboarding content will allow you to determine the extent to which it was reviewed by new hires.
- Work with marketing to develop content that is utilized by top performing reps, to ensure your content strategy reflects what works.
- Drill into individual users' usage by clicking the number next to their name in the 'User Views' section. In the individual user drill down, review their most popular Cards to check that new hires are reading the onboarding information, or gain further insight into a successful rep's most popular Cards.
- To examine a specific period of time, Card, Collection, or Group, adjust the filters on the right. See here for more on adjusting the timeframe, Collection, Card, and Groups.