Roles: Authors, Admins
Exporting Cards makes it easy for you to access and utilize your content, as well as maintain it as a backup of your overall knowledge base in the event you would ever need to restore it.
How to Export Cards
- Go to the Card Manager in Guru's web app (app.getguru.com) by clicking on the Card Manager icon.
- The Card Manager allows Authors to perform a bulk export of all of your Cards in Guru. For more bulk actions performed in Card Manager, look here.
- Select the Card(s) you want to export by clicking in the checkbox(es) to the left of the Card title.
- Click on the Export Cards icon.
- Confirm that you would like to export the selected Cards.
- Once confirmed, the exported Cards will be emailed to you for download as a CSV in HTML format.