Editing, Deleting, and Creating Tags
Tags provide your team with flexibility in organizing content; you can add, edit, and remove Tags as you acquire knowledge and adjust your strategy. Learn how Authors can use the Tag Manager below!
How to use Tag Manager
- Navigate to the web app (app.getguru.com) and select 'Tag Manager' from the left navigation bar.
Creating a Tag:
- If you have access to multiple Collections, choose the one in which you'd like to create a Tag.
- Input the name of your Tag in the 'Add a Tag' field and press Enter.
- Repeat these steps until you've created all the Tags you want.
Editing a Tag:
- In Tag Manager, select the appropriate Collection and click on the Tag you wish to edit.
- A window entitled 'Tag Settings' will appear on the right side. Here you can change a Tag's name as well as assign it to a Category.
- If you'd like to delete the Tag entirely, you can press 'Delete' here.
- When you're done editing, click 'Save Changes'.
- By Editing a Tag, the edited Tag name will automatically adjust on each and every Card the Tag previously appeared on.