Importing Content into Guru using Spreadsheets
Roles: Authors, Admins
Easily import and organize your knowledge into Guru with our Spreadsheet tool by following the steps below. See here for more on Guru's migration options.
- Create a spreadsheet with the following columns in the same order on the first sheet:
- Title - required
- Content - required
- Boards - comma separated
- Tags - comma separated
- The exact order of the columns must be followed, click here for an example.
- As a note, we only support .xlsx and .ods file formats.
- Go to the team screen in the Guru web app (https://app.getguru.com/#/team).
- Click the 'Collections' tab.
- Click the settings wheel in the top right of the Collection where you want to import the spreadsheet.
- Select 'Import Content' and then 'Spreadsheet'
- You must be an author in that Collection to import content.
- Click 'Select A Spreadsheet File', and choose the speadsheet to upload.
- You will be notified once Guru completes the migration!