Commenting on Cards
Roles: Read Only, Authors, Admins
Commenting on Cards allows you to alert your team of new knowledge in Guru, ask an expert a clarifying question, or remind someone that content needs to be updated.
How to Comment on Cards
- Open up a Card.
- Click the comment icon on the left side of the Card.
- Review and add comments in the pop-up text box at the bottom of the window.
- TIP: If you don't see the box, it might be hidden due to the size of your Card. You can either drag the edges to make the Card smaller or move the Card further up your window.
- Add your comment by pressing enter. To ensure your team gets an alert about the comment, @mention them. You can @mention individual team members, Groups, or your entire team.
- TIP: Individual team members and Groups must be a part of the Collection the Card is in to be @mentioned. If you @mention your entire team, it will notify every team member with access to the Card of your comment.
- Edit or delete your comment by placing your cursor over the comment, click the three dots that appear, and select Edit or Delete. If editing your comment, press enter to save your changes.
- TIP: Only the writer of a comment can delete it.
- Once you've added a comment, anyone you've @mentioned will receive an email or Slack notification with your comment as well as the Card you referenced. You will be notified of any additional comments on the Card.