Editing, Deleting, and Creating Tags
Tags provide your team with flexibility in organizing content; you can add, edit, and remove Tags as you acquire knowledge and adjust your strategy. Learn how Authors can use the Tag Manager below!
How to use Tag Manager
- Navigate to the web app (app.getguru.com) and select 'Tag Manager' from the left navigation bar. Here you will see all the Tags in your team's Guru account.
Creating a Tag:
- Input the name of your Tag in the "Add a Tag" field and press Enter.
- Repeat these steps until you've created all the Tags you want.
Editing/Deleting a Tag:
- Click on the Tag you wish to edit.
- A window entitled Tag Settings will appear on the right side. Here you can change a Tag's name as well as assign it to a Category, if you wish.
- If you'd like to delete the Tag entirely, you can press Delete Tag at the bottom of Tag Settings.
- When you're done editing, click Save Changes.
- By Editing a Tag, the edited Tag name will automatically adjust on each and every Card the Tag previously appeared on.
Merging a Tag:
If your team has duplicate Tags, or Tags of similar meaning that you'd like to merge, you can do so in the Tag Manager. Click here for instructions.