Roles: Authors, Admins
Analytics are all the more helpful if you can share them with your team. Anyone who is an Admin or Author can access analytics in the web app, and with the download option you can easily share the statistics with members of your team who aren’t using Guru.
How to Download Analytics
- Navigate to Analytics in the web app (app.getguru.com/#/analytics)
- Determine if you would like to download the entire report, an individual widget (team usage, most popular Cards, etc), or an an individual user's chart.
- Download the entire report by clicking the download button at the top right of the report and selecting whether or not you would like to save the image as a PDF or image.
- Download an individual widget by navigating to it and clicking the settings button (three lines) to download an image or csv of raw data.
- Share the stats with members of your team, remembering to provide background, so that they can interpret the statistics in a meaningful way.