Exporting a List of Guru Users
Via Guru's user export, you can easily audit who on your team is utilizing Guru, as well as follow up with those users who have pending invitations.
How to Export Guru Users
- Navigate to the Guru Team screen in the web app (app.getguru.com/#/team).
- Click the Export button on the top right of the Members tab.
Initiate the process by selecting 'Export'. Your list of users will be emailed to you as a CSV file containing the following information per user:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Status: Pending or Active (Pending users have not yet accepted their invite and registered with Guru)
- First Login (The date and time the user registered with Guru)
- Date Invited (When their Guru invitation was sent)
- Groups (The Groups that they have been added to in Guru)