Quick Start Guide for Admins
We're hopeful you'll find this quick guide helpful in outlining the key features to assist you as you kick off your use of Guru! Each feature mentioned below includes a link to access more detailed descriptions and instructions. Check them out:
- Guru Web App | The Guru Web App is your one-stop site to view your team's content, assess analytics, handle billing, and invite and structure your team's users.
- Collections | How to segment your Guru account in support of cross-departmental access and use.
- Extension | The browser extension allows you and your team to access Guru as an overlay of your work, so you can easily create content based on what you're working on or reference resources all without leaving your workflow.
- Analytics (Pro Edition) | Assess your entire team's usage and gain insights on specific users and the content their leveraging via Guru Analytics.
- Invite Users | Invite new users, manage your users and the Collections they can access + what Role they will play per Collection
- Manage Groups Make the verification process simpler and organize your users with a scalable team structure in Guru via Groups.
- Payment & Billing | Upgrade (subscribe) to Guru or update your team's billing information on Guru's Billing Page